Mister Shade ME is one of the most affordable company in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, and Fujairah) and the Middle East for water jet cutting service. We are pledged to provide competence and resources to continually support our customers with on-time delivery of close tolerance profiles at competitive prices.
Water jet cutting is a state of the art that produces shapes by cutting sheet material using a thin, high-pressure stream of water containing abrasive particles. It is one of the latest technologies which is being widely used in the market these days. We use them to cut virtually any shape in the material. The jet has very high pressure (50,000 to 60,000 PSI) created by a special pump needed for the purpose. They are used by several segments including aerospace, automotive, tile, and fabrication, to name a few.
Advantages of Water Jet Cutting
- No tooling cost
- Good edge quality
- No burrs
- Eliminate the need for the secondary finishing process
- No poisonous gas when cutting plastics or rubber
- No custom tooling is normally needed
- Faster process
- Cut virtually any material
- No heat generated in the process
- No heat affected zones
- No mechanical stresses
- Cut virtually in any 2-dimensional shape
- Leaves a stain-smooth finish
- No need for secondary options for finishing
- Clean cutting process without gases or oils
- High cutting accuracy
Mister Shade ME has a panel of water cutting experts who understand the demands of Precision Engineering. Timely services are our specialty.
We have been doing these for the past few years and have gained a reputation in this area. Moreover, we have a handful of clients who are very much satisfied with our work. If you are looking for water jet cutting service, please pay a visit to our office. Rest assured the visit will pay you.
Why Our Water Jet cutting?
- Kelpi tech machine.
- 4000 BAR WATER HIGH Pressure.
- Machine travel size 3000x2000mm.
- Cutting Nozzle size 0.23mm.
- Program software MOST 2D.
- Cutting material: MS, SS, Aluminum, wood, Glass, PVC, Tile, copper, Brass.
- Cutting thickness for MS & SS (0.5mm to 50mm).
- Cutting thickness for Aluminum (0.5mm to 60mm).
- Garnet 80mesh.